Trade and economic relations
Commercial offers from Ukrainian producers. To expand, click here
Ukrainian-made tractor products
"Production association YUZHNY MSHINOSTROITELNY ZAVOD named after of A. Makarov" (Pivdenmash) produces tractors.
Ukrainian company is interested in the development of international cooperation with foreign investors for joint production of tractor goods. Pivdenmash also has a great experience in supplying tractor products to the following markets: US, Canadian, Australian, Greek, French, Polish, Cuban, Bulgarian, UAE and others.
To increase a size of an image please click on a picture
Investment Proposal "Mushroom Industry"
Details of the investment proposal, please click here (in PDF). If interested please contact "Association of mushroom producers of Ukraine" (email@example.com) or the Embassy of Ukraine in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The list of the exhibitions and fairs that will take place in Ukraine in 2017
For the list of the exhibitions and fairs that will take place in Ukraine in 2017, please click here (in DOC format for MS Word).
LLC “Lider Elektrik" Plant. A manufacturer of electrical equipment in Ukraine
LLC "lider Elektrik" plant is based in Ukraine and specializes in manufacturing high and low voltage electrical equipment.
For brief presentation by LLC “Lider Elektrik” plant, please click here (in DOC format for MS Word).
For detailed presentation by LLC “Lider Elektrik” plant, please click here (in PDF).
Export oriented Ukrainian enterprises and their questionnaires. To expand, click here
List of export oriented Ukrainian enterprises and their questionnaires (in DOC and PDF format):
- Private Joint Stock Company “Dnipropetrovs’k food concentrates plant”
- ADEPT-INDSYSTEMS LLC
- “Aisberg” Ltd
- Iceblick Ltd
- Subsidiary Enterprise “Drill Collars and Kellys Plant”
- “VINIL” LLC
- Production-commercial company “Viluta” LLC
- State Enterprise Research-Industrial Complex “Pavlograd Chemical Plant”
- Dneprovsky Special Tubes Plant Ltd
- Pryvate joint-stock company "Impulse"
- AvtoKrAZ, Public Joint-Stock Company
- “Elektromotor”, PJSC
- TzDV "Fabryka "Trembita"
- “Kryukov Railway Car Building Works” PJSC
- PJSC “Poltava Machinery Plant”
- The Group of Companies “Sodruzhestvo” LLC
- Limited Liability Company "Vermihaus"
- Limited Liability Company "Bruk-Bet"
- Joint Stock Company “ODESSAКONDITER”
- LLC "Medical Instruments Plant - Medapparat" (LLC "MIZ-MA")
- Public Joint Company “NASOSENERGOMASH Pump & Power Engineering Works Sumy”
- Branch Limited Liability Company “Allseeds Black Sea” Vegetable Oil Terminal”
- "TURBOMASH" & LTD UKRAINE
- Public Joint-Stock Company “Tsyurupinskoe”
- Private Joint Stock Company YUZHMORMONTAZH
- Public Joint Stock Company “Rembyttekhnika – Kherson”
- Public Joint Stock Company “Uzhgorodsky Turbogaz”
- The private enterprise “ELTIZ”
- Tavrian casting company “TALKO”
- LLC "Triada Ltd"
- Roll Grand, ltd
- THE ZAPOROZHYE REGIONAL FOREIGN TRADE AGENCY LLC
- Restricted liability society “MASHZAVOD”
- Limited Liability Company Firm “Astarta-Kyiv”
- Public Joint Stock Company “Dneprovagonmash”
- OJSC “Turboatom”
- PJSC "Kupyansk Canned-Milk Integrated Plant”
- PRIVATE JOINT STOCK COMPANY “ON THE PRODUCTION OF INSULIN “INDAR” (PrJSC “INDAR”)
- “State Food and Grain Corporation of Ukraine” Public Joint-Stock Company
- Public Joint Stock Company “Sumy Frunze Machine-Building Science and Production Association”
- Yuzhnoye State Design Office named after M.K.Yangel
- Gas Turbine Research and Production Complex (state owned) “ZORYA-MASHPROEKT”
- Public Joint Stock Company "Myronivsky Hliboproduct" (MHP)
Addition and/or update to list To expand, click here
- KVANT-EFIR (profile), presentation is here
- “Lekhim” JSC. Product list is here (in MS Exel)
- Mariupol State University
- Mashzavod Ltd (company profile)
- AGROFIRM "POLE" LLC
- "Architect Stone" LLC
- State Enterprise "ARTYOMSOL"
- Scientific and Production Complex "Askenn" LLC
- "BIOTECH GROUP” LLC
- "Borispolskii Kombinat Bydivelnih Materialiv" PJSC
- "Cherkasy Factory of Plate Materials" LLC
- Cherkasy Research and Production Center for Biological Plant Protection LLC
- "Cherkasyvtorresursy" PJSC
- Private Enterprise “DNEPR-2” (Export of agricultural products from Ukraine etc)
- "Dolivenko" LLC
- Research – production enterprise "Donbassnerudprom" LLC
- State-owned enterprise "Donetsk expert and Technical Center
of the State Service of Mining Supervision and Industrial Safety
of Ukraine" (The Donetsk ETC SOE)
- "Elopak-Fastiv" PJSC
- "Frau Marta" PJSC
- "Freya-Agro" LLC
- Fruit and Vegetable Plant "Kherson" LLC
- Gas supply department of “Group of Companies "Sodruzhestvo" LLC
- "Group Veneto" LLC
- "Group of companies "Sodruzhestvo" LLC (Honey processing department)
- "INDAR" PJSC (Insulin production)
- "Institute for Ceramic Machinebuilding "Kerammash" PJSC
- "Khartsyzsk Cable Works ENERGO" Ltd.
- "KRUK" LLC
- "Lab & Pharma Engineering" LLC
- "MAG” Foreign Trade Enterprise
- "Manezh" LLC (interior and exterior sun protection systems)
- Private Scientific and Production Enterprise "Mekhanotron"
- "Monomakh" PJSC
- "Myronivskyi Grain Storage Plant"
- "New-Light" LLC
- "Orion-Glass" LLC
- Financial Construction “PAGODA” LLC
- Paint and varnish making plant “AVRORA” LLC
- "Production Association Avant-Group" LLC
- "ROSAVA" PJSC (tire manufacturer)
- "Ruskopolianskyi furniture factory" Public JSC
- "Slavneftechem" Private Enterprise
- "Smila Machine Building Plant" Public JSC
- "TPK Nasha Marka"
- Trade House “Ukrainian Rice Systems" LLC
- Belotserkovskyzavod "Tribo" Ltd
- "Tsyurupinskoe" Public JSC
- "Ukrhydromech Nova Kakhovka Plant" Public JSC
- UKROBORONSERVICE State Company
- "Vatfarm" LLC
- "VIKI" Ltd
- Plant "Zavod Kobzarenka" Ltd
- "ZINTO" LLC
Bilateral trade and economic relations
During 2014 the trade turnover between Ukraine and KSA amounted to $1 236.6 million, representing 122% of the performance in 2013. Ukrainian exports amounted to $1 31.4 million (132% from that of 2013), import - $205.2 million (111.50%). The positive balance for Ukraine for mentioned period - $826.2 million. Thus, after a slight drop in 2013, bilateral trade and export of Ukrainian goods to KSA started to grow again.
Ukrainian exports to the KSA in 2014 consisted of cereals (53%), ferrous metals (34.6%), fats and oils of animal or plant origin (6.3%). Importing from the KSA to Ukraine consisted mainly of plastics and polymeric materials (72.7%) and organic compounds (23.9%).
In January 2015 bilateral trade amounted to $60.5 million (151% increase over the January of 2014). Ukrainian merchandise exports to the KSA during this period amounted to $46.1 million (177% increase), while at the time as imports from the KSA - $14.4 million (124.8% increase). The positive balance for Ukraine in trade for this period amounted to $31.7 million.
It should also be noted that a number of products (plastics, plastics and articles thereof) that belong to the list of goods of Ukrainian exports now become a major commodity group of Saudi exports to Ukraine.
It is expected that the such structure of trade between the two countries will continue in 2015. Kingdom is the world's largest importer of feed barley and wheat used in the livestock industry. The trend of increasing Saudi imports of these products will be permanently stored because the Saudi government stopped support national grain production because of its unprofitability. In addition, the government of Saudi Arabia has taken into account the problem of global food crisis and growth factor world food prices, which prompted Kingdom to form its national strategic reserve and activation of external procurement.
Another area of cooperation is the agricultural livestock, especially sheep livestock. Saudi side has shown an interest in launching joint projects of development sheep farming in Ukraine to export live animals to KSA. Another important area of such cooperation for Saudi side is imports of frozen sheep meat from Ukraine. For these reasons, the parties agreed and have done (in August 201) Saudi inspections of Ukrainian livestock farms in the framework of working visit of delegation of the Ministry of Agriculture of the KSA to Ukraine.
A favorable factor for Ukraine is a program declared by the KSA to ensure the Kingdom’s strategic food supply. This program provides an investment of Saudi Arabia majorly in the agricultural sector for selected foreign countries based on signed agreements.
After record levels in 2013 in the area of trade in services ($8.83 million, of which 8.2 million was Ukrainian exports to KSA, an increase compared with 2012 - 548.6%, while imports services amounted to $630 thousand, that is 90.8% from that of 2012), bilateral trade in services in 2014 decreased dramatically, that returned to normal annual average.
The total volume of trade between Ukraine and KSA during this period amounted to $1, 400 thousand (less than 50% from that of 2013), of which $800.0 thousand were Ukrainian exports of services (only 10% of that of 2013), and $600.0 thousand - import (92.0% from that of 2013). The positive balance for Ukraine for the period - $200.0 thousand.
Its exports of services amounted to about 60% of transport services, and about 40% - business services, a small percentage fell on travel services. The basis of imports of services were telecommunications services.